Sterling silver $350.00 US
10ct gold $975.00 US
14ct gold $1275.00
All prices are plus shipping.
Please request quote and send your postal or zip code.
order we require the following information:-
(1) Proof of service in The Parachute Regiment. This will be held in the strictest confidence. Sorry, but without this we cannot sell you the ring!
(2) Size. If you are not sure, any good jeweller can measure it for you. Please ask for the wide band ring sizer.
(3) Choice:- Stainless steel, Sterling silver, 10ct gold or 14ct gold.
(4) Choice of stone. Faceted or Cabochon and colour for Battalion.
(5) Please provide your Regimental number or dedication, we will engrave up to 20 letters for FREE
We specialize in custom designed items from single to multiple orders. Among our clients we are proud to supply regalia (bullion items) to the Royal 22nd Regt (The Vandoos), The Royal Canadian Regt and premier regts and units worldwide. Please feel free to contact us for a quote.
For an overview of our products, please visit Sheba Imports
We only accept credit cards through PayPal. We also accept personal
and business checks .
All prices in US dollars.
would just like to endorse our support for this Para ring design and confirm
that there is a demand for this design within the PRA (Parachute Regimental
Association) regular battalions and the wider Airborne community. Our American
colleagues have had all sorts of college styled rings for years. The British
military, especially the Paras have longed for a British equivalent and
I for one would purchase a gold version of this design, as would a couple
of my members, we hope you can help bring the ring to fruition after a long
Aberdeen Branch Chairman